- Sian beilock, from Berkeley, president of Barnard!
- Choking: worse performance than you would expect from an individual given high stakes
- High IQ, best focus will choke more. If you normally have lots of cognitive resources, pressure takes away more, and you are more prone to choke
- Skilled people do things on autopilot. Pressure makes you think too much
- Higher cognitive effort tasks are more conducive to choking
- Put yourself in realistic pressure practice situations: people watch you, record yourself