- Started as a waiter at red lobster after high school. Friends would come home with college degrees and he questioned his own decisions.
- Wanted a brand that loved the people who loved hip hop. Other brands didn’t want inner city kids wearing their stuff
- Started by making his own hats and selling on street corner. Kept growing and growing from there
- In ‘92 finally got serious. Quit red lobster
- Give free 4xl 5xl shirts to big dudes like bodyguards. Lots of exposure
- 300k in orders from clothes show. Snuck in with no booth. Mom took out loan on house to complete orders
- How You Built That: Len Testa Disneyland optimization app