- Endurance determinants: VO2 max (how much oxygen you can breathe in, max aerobic quantity). “Human machine” model
- We aren’t buckets we are balloons
- Central governance. Brain stops muscles so you stay alive
- Important concept: rate of perceived effort. i.e. if it’s an 8 on your set than maybe you can do 2 more reps
- Lots of conflicting research on keto/paleo, hydration. Hard to say at this point
- Can train response inhibition to increase indurance. Basically, tell brain to shut the fuck up.